Xingjian XU, Ph.D. student
(pronounced as Hsing-Chien Hsu)
CAS Key Laboratory of Genome Sciences and Information
Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
No.1 Beichen West Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101
Supervisor: Dr. Zhang Zhang
LinkedIn: Xingjian XU
Mendeley: Xingjian XU
For we walk by faith, not by sight. -- Corinthians 5:7
- Ph.D. candidate in Bioinformatics, Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China, 2014
- M.S. in Computer science, Inner Mongolia Normal University, China, 2011
- B.S. in Wildlife and Nature Reserve Management, Northern East Forestry University, China, 2006
- Big Data Integration and Analytics
- Cloud Computing based on Hadoop/Spark
- NGS Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Description: Main site for IC4R project, storing genome annotation data for rice sequences.
- Availability: http://ic4r.org
- Description: A database for storing and browsing the homolog gene groups of 17 plant species.
- Availability: http://homolog.ic4r.org
- Description: A cloud platform for biological data storage, analysis and sharing. It integrates data and analysis tools in one stop; data is stored in a distributed manner and computations are run in parallel in multiple nodes. By adding more nodes into the cluster, it is capable of accommodating the growing needs of storage and computation.
- Availability: http://cloud.big.ac.cn
- Volunteer in 8th Biocuration conference, 2015, Beijing, China
- Xu, X.J., Ji, Z.H, Zhang, Z.* CloudPhylo: a fast and scalable tool for phylogeny reconstruction, submitted.
- Xu, Xingjian.# as co-first author in The IC4R Project Consortium(2016) Information Commons for Rice. Nucleic Acids Research
- Ma Lina#, Li Ang#, Zou Dong, Xu Xingjian, Xia Lin, Yu Jun, Bajic B. Vladimir and Zhang Zhang. LncRNAWiki: harnessing community knowledge in collaborative curation of human long non-coding RNAs. Nucleic Acids Research. doi:10.1093/nar/gku1167
- Xu, Xingjian, et al. "A Novel Parallel Approach of Cuckoo Search using MapReduce." 2014 International Conference on Computer, Communications and Information Technology (CCIT 2014). Atlantis Press, 2014.
- JI Zhao- hua, ZHENG Ai-jun, XU Xing-jian, QIU Jiu-kui, LIU Fu.Comparison Among Statistical Methods on the Differential Gene Expression Detecting. the 4th international Conference of Bionic Engineering, ICBE2013